1. FTZ Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd refer
as "FTZ or The Company"
2. No refund or reduction will be made for non-utilisation of
any item or service included in the travel
arrangements purchased for any reason or whatsoever.
3. Deposits must be paid within 2 working days of tour booking
having been confirmed. Deposits
required for the various destinations, please refer to our
travel consultants upon reservation.
4. If cancellation is received by the company 14 days or less,
prior to tour departure date, the following
per person cancellation fees shall apply :
· 10 to 14 days, forfeiture of deposit.
· 5 to 9 days, 50% of total fare.
· Under 5 days, full forfeiture of tour fare.
5. FTZ reserves the right to cancel or withdraw at any time
bookings made by or on behalf of passengers prior to departure
due to insufficient group size of for any reason whatsoever.
The decision of the company shall be final and conclusive and
no liabilities whatsoever shall be incurred by the Company for
such cancellation. All monies paid toward booking fees shall
6. Travel insurance : All passengers are recommended to
purchase a travel insurance scheme.
7. Passport validity: All passengers must personally ensure
that their passport be valid for at least 6
months from the date of return.
8. Visa application: All passengers are encouraged to process
their own visa. Assistance is offered by
FTZ but approvals cannot be guaranteed.
The company cannot by held liable for any loss of passport(s)
due to any reason whatsoever
including without limitations, negligence on the part of our
employees, agents and/or servants.
9. The company and/or its associated agents act only as agents
for the transportation companies, hotel
contractors and other principles, and tickets, vouchers and
documents are issued subjects to those
terms and contracts under which these services are provided.
10. Every person participating in any tour or holiday
organized by the Company and/or its associated
agents, shall be at his/her own risk. The Company and/or its
associated agents reserves the right to
alter or modify with or without prior notice, the itineraries,
travel arrangements and hotel accommodation,
or withdraw the services of an accompanying tour manager. The
Company and/or its associated agents shall not
be held liable to any person as a result of the following :-
a) Inaccuracy, misdescription or changes to any tour and its
b) Additional expenses due to delays or changes in any
transport services, sickness, weather, strikes,
war, quarantine or other causes.
c) Extension of stay-flight arrangements that cannot be
d) Any damage or loss of baggage or other personal effects or
accident. It is the responsibility of the passenger to effect
e) Deportation or refusal of entry of Tour Members by
Immigration Authorities due to possessing of unlawful items or
holding improper travel documents or other causes or whose
behavior and activities are considered as subversive by the
foreign government concerned.
11. The Company is deemed to have complied with the total
delivery of the tour program even when the departure time of
day 1 is around or after midnight provided the number of
nights stay and the sightseeing contents stated therein are
12. The Company will only provide the services of an
accompanying tour manager for all Escorted Group Packages. On
other tour packages the accompanying tour manager may only be
partial or non at all. Please check with your tour consultant
and confirm your preference at time of reservation.
13. Tours will be operated on a sit in coach basis, when and
where circumstances deem necessary.
14. Difficult and uncooperative Tour Member whose act and
conduct deems to be unreasonable and detrimental to the
enjoyment, interest will-being and safety of the other Tour
Members and the smooth running of the tour general will be
dealt with by the tour leader.
The tour leader may require the difficult tour member to leave
the tour and his/her decision in this respect is final and
conclusive. The Company shall not make refund for any
uncompleted part of the tour.
15. TAKE NOTICE that the Company's tour package and the
Company's personnel are NOT equipped to cater and/or
disable/handicapped individuals (including and not limited to
individuals with sight, speech, hearing and mobility
disabilities) and for the needs and/or requirements of
individuals suffering from any and all medial conditions. The
Company strongly urges all intending passengers/tour members
to equip themselves with all special care and/or needs that
they may require. The Company shall not be responsible for the
same in any manner whatsoever.
16. A service charge will be imposed by the respective
airlines for any amendments to the name on the issued
17. A handling fee will be levied for any special requests
made on flight deviations or extensions of stays after booking
is made. All above request will subject to the airlines
condition, tickets validity and seats availability.
18. The air-ticket issued is a special ticket restricted to
certain airlines only. It is non-negotiable, non-reissuable,
alteration on the routing or change of date of travel by
passenger is solely at his/her own risk. The Company and/or
its associated agents shall not be held responsible for any
inconvenience caused and extra expenses incurred.
19. Transfer Service: Deviation passengers are entitled to the
schedule transfer service of the group departures flight on
the last day of the tour, provided requests or arrangements
are made before tour departure. Separate transfer can be
arranged at additional costs whenever possible. Please note
transfer given is not refundable and no changes can be made
after tour departs. Please note that only passengers who buy
full package will be given airport/hotel/airport transfer and
not for passengers who just buy ground arrangements only.
20.The information is correct to the best of the Company's
knowledge at the time of posting, but the Company cannot
guarantee that any item or amenity mentioned will always be
available, especially where the Company has no direct control
21. Notwithstanding the place or country in which a cause of
action arises, it is expressly agreed hereto that all causes
of action(s) shall at all time commenced within the
Jurisdiction and territory of Malaysia, where the booking was
22. The Company reserved the right to alter, amend or delete
whatsoever cause(s) at the Company's discretion and the result
shall be final.