Never miss the sight of George Town by night when you visit Penang! Start the evening with a breezy ride on an OPEN TOP TRISHAW. A three-wheeled transportation that was introduced in 1936, the trishaw was a popular and only mode of transport in the olden days. As you ride by, treasure the beautiful sights of George Town's heritage buildings before alighting at the Fort Cornwallis. From here, head to the LEE JETTY and enjoy a night scene of Penang's clan jetties, where houses are built on stilts. Continue on for a session of indulgence visiting a LOCAL NIGHT MARKET. The night market operates at a different venue every night, so you will be in for a surprise! End the night feeling contented and treat yourself to some world-renowned PENANG STREET FOOD.
PEN104 Scenic Night Tour
• Trishaw Ride (Approximately 15min.)
• Night View of Heritage Buildings
• Lee Jetty
• Local Night Market
• Local Street Food (on own expense)
* Trishaw ride is based on twin sharing (additional charge of RM30 per person is applicable for request of single supplement)
* Visit to the night market may be replaced by Prangin Mall or 1st Avenue Mall due to unforeseen circumstances.