One of the best ways to explore and discover George Town is by the city’s oldest mode of transportation – the TRISHAW. The TRISHAW was a popular and the only mode of transportation in Penang in the olden days. Wind through the narrow streets of George Town where FAMOUS HERITAGE LANDMARKS are found. The ride will start from the famous historic FORT CORNWALLIS, passing by the QUEEN VICTORIA MEMORIAL CLOCK TOWER, going towards the WATERFRONT JETTIES. Next, take a ride through the bustling and colourful LITTLE INDIA, Penang’s main commercial and banking zone, the ST. GEORGE’S CHURCH, old Chinese Temples and a number of narrow and quaint streets dotted with heritage boutique hotels and cafes. The ride will end at a world-famous mansion - THE BLUE MANSION.
PEN108 Trishaw Heritage Ride
• Famous Heritage Landmarks
• Colonial Buildings
• Fort Cornwallis
• Queen Victoria Memorial Clock Tower
• Waterfront Jetties
• Little India
• Street of Harmony (St George's Church / Kuan Yin Temple / Indian Temple / Kapitan Keling Mosque)
• The Blue Mansion
* Trishaw ride duration is approximately 2 hours.
* Photo stops are allowed BUT no entries into place of interest.
* Trishaw ride is based on twin sharing (additional charge of RM110 per person is applicable for request of single supplement)